Located adjacent to the Texas Tech University campus at 4th Street and University Avenue, the City Bank Auditorium/Coliseum offers flexibility and professionalism. Whether it's a major concert or an intimate evening at the theater, it all happens under one roof.
City Bank Auditorium
The 2,803 seat City Bank Auditorium is home to Lubbock's Broadway musical series presented by Civic Lubbock, Inc. and Celebrity Attractions
. From "Les Mis" to "Cats" to "Hello Dolly," this is Lubbock's door to Broadway. The hall is designed for small concerts, recitals, speakers and full stage productions. And to compliment your efforts, our professional staff is dedicated to making your event a success. AUDITORIUM SEATING CHART
- 2,754 Permanent Seats
- 49 Accessible ADA Seats
- Stage: 96' x 45'
- 38 sets of lines
- Height to grid - 55'
- Full masking
- Electric: 400 amp-3 phase disconnect & 200 amp-3 phase
- Full size orchestra pit
- Four star dressing rooms
- Two large chorus dressing rooms
- Two small chorus dressing rooms
- Three meeting rooms on balcony mezzanine
- Three concession stands
City Bank Coliseum
The climate controlled, multi-purpose arena, the Coliseum is ideal for concerts, rodeos, motorcross, circuses, family shows and exhibits. The facility can meet the demands that any large event may require through its unique versatility and convenience.
A building wrought in history and success, the City Bank Coliseum has played host to greats such as Reba, ZZ Top, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osborne, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Champions on Ice. Bob Hope and Elvis? You bet! Each spring the pro rodeo circuit makes its annual stop at the coliseum for the ABC Rodeo. Competitive rates and special tour rehearsal packages are available. COLISEUM SEATING CHART
- 6,904 permanent seats
- 1,440 portable floor seats
- Computerized ticketing service (Ticket Information)
- Floor 105' x 210' (20,000 sq ft)
- Stage: 40' x 60' with 16' sound wings
- Video Screens (North and South)
- Show power:
- 1: 400 amp-3 phase disconnect
- 1: 600 amp-3 phase disconnect
- 1: 60 amp-single phase disconnect
- Two dressing room complexes at north end of arena floor
- One dressing room on south concourse