Patron Record To Access Your Account:
1. Click on the library catalog link. Placing a Hold
2. At the top of the page, enter your user ID (the 14-digit number on the back of your library card) and your PIN. You can obtain your PIN in person at the library, or by emailing What’s my PIN?
(Please include your library card number in the email.)
Click "Log in to the e-Library OPAC.'
3. You are now logged in. By clicking on “My Account,” you can see the items currently checked out to you and their due dates, renew items, or change your PIN. You will remain logged in until you click “Logout” or until your session times out.
Note: Sometimes items cannot be renewed because you have reached your renewal limit, or because another patron has placed a hold on the item.
1. Search for the item you want to check out.
2. If your search results in one match:
- On the left side of the screen, underneath the book jacket picture and the word “Keep,” click on the command called “Place Hold.”
- A screen will appear asking you to select a pick-up location from the drop down menu. Select the name of the library branch where you would like to pick up the item.
- Click on the “Place Hold” button.
- You will receive confirmation that your hold has been placed.
3. If your search results in more than one match, first select a title by clicking on “Where is it?” on the left side of the screen. Then follow the steps in number 2 above.