Animal Services recommends those individuals who have lost animals come to the shelter and search for their animal. If the animal has identification, Animal Services will try to locate the owner, but only owners can correctly identify their animal.
All lost cats and dogs are housed at 3323 SE Loop 289.
3323 SE Loop 289
Hours of Public Operation
Mon through Fri: 8am – 6pm (adoptions, redemptions, receiving cats, traps)
Saturday: 12pm – 4pm (all site services)
- Adoption of all dogs/cats
- Receipt of stray/surrendered/trapped cats
- Impound of all traceable identification dogs
- Redemption of all traceable identification dogs and stray cats
- Animal Trap pick-up
- Receipt of all dogs/wildlife (live/dead)
- All quarantine (dog/cat)
- Redemption of all quarantine animals
- Redemption of all non-traceable identification dogs