How do I become registered as a Building/General Contractor in the City of Lubbock?

Any building/general contractor performing work in the City of Lubbock must register by filling out an “General Contractors Registration Form” in the Building Inspection office located at 1625 13th Street, Suite 106. The contractor must pay the application fees, furnish proof of general liability insurance at a minimum of $100,000, or provide a $20,000 compliance bond.

Submit an Online Service Request