Umlauf Angel Photos
The Umlauf Angel was commissioned by the Cemetery Board in 1958 and was sculpted by international sculptor, Charles Umlauf (1911-1994). The Angel is the only full-size casting of an angel that Umlauf ever made. It is eleven feet in height and stands on a granite pedestal four feet tall. It is made of a concrete composite commonly known as cast stone.