Now is the time for all good men...
1. Children’s immunizations are provided by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS); therefore, in order for your child to receive these vaccines your child must meet one of the guidelines below:
- Enrolled in Medicaid, or
- Does not have health insurance, or
- is an American Indian, or
- is an Alaskan Native, or
- is underinsured:
- has commercial (private) health insurance, but coverage does not include vaccines; or
- insurance covers only selected vaccines (TVFC-eligible for non-covered vaccines only); or
- insurance caps vaccine coverage at a certain amount. Once that coverage amount is reached, the child is categorized as underinsured.
The immunization clinic is a walk-in clinic. First come, first served. For a listing of clinic hours call 775-2914. 3.
Children who qualify for vaccines will be charged $15 for one and $20 for multiple vaccinations, Medicaid is accepted; HOWEVER, no eligible child will be turned away for inability to pay for state-supplied vaccines
4. For all children: A shot record must be presented at the time immunizations are requested (2 month olds are excluded unless received hepatitis B vaccine at birth)
. 5. All children under age 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 6.
A variety of Adult vaccines are offered. Prices vary. Call 775-3090 to check on vaccine that are available and vaccine prices. On this website, you can go to the immunization site and see a listing of adult vaccines and prices. 7.
To view an immunization schedule go to http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/
Below is a listing of other clinics who provide childhood and adult immunizations:
|Community Health Clinic of Lubbock ||1318 Broadway ||806-765-2611 |
|Chatman Health Clinic ||2301 Cedar Avenue ||806-749-0024 |
|Freedom Square Clinic ||1301 50th Street, #E ||806-762-3597 |
|Larry Combest Wellness Center ||301 40th Street ||806-743-9355 |
|Lubbock Children's Health Clinic ||302 N. University OR |
1301 Redbud Avenue
|Parkway Health Clinic ||406 MLK Blvd. ||806-767-9744 |
|Premier Health Clinic ||4833 50th Street ||806-771-3565 |
|TTU Pediatric Clinic ||3601 4th Street ||806-743-7337 |
|Arnett Benson Family Medicine Clinic ||3301 Clovis Highway || |
|Westwind Primary Health Center ||5520 4th Street ||806-761-0475 |