Lubbock Adult Activity Center
2001 19th Street
Office: (806) 767-2710
Fax: (806) 765-0820
Paula Brown, Center Supervisor
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday, Wednesday-Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Programs for Older Active Adults - Activities and Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
Meal and Transportation Programs for Ages 60+
- Year Round Leisure Classes - Activities for adults and seniors!
- Thursday Night Dance Socials – Every Thursday with Live Country-Western Music, $6/person, ages 40+
- Computer Lab and Classes - Classes for the beginner and intermediate students, including Microsoft Office, Social Media and Digital Photography
- WiFi Hotspot
- Fitness Equipment Area - Treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and more with Cable TV – Free To Use!
- Special Events - National Senior Health and Fitness Day (May) and New Year’s Eve Gala (Dec 31)
- Reservations - Reserve our center for your next event!
Center Reservation Information