List of All Traffic Engineering Services

Report Damaged Traffic Sign

Sign Issues can be reported by calling our office or 311

Damaged or Missing Signs
Frequently signs are damaged or destroyed by automobiles, weather conditions or vandals. The Traffic Department maintains an inventory of signs essential to traffic safety and will respond to a report of a missing or damaged sign of this type within a reasonable time of the report at all times.

After hours emergency (missing Stop or Yield signs) should be reported immediately by calling 311

*The Traffic Engineering Department generally requires about two (2) weeks to fabricate and install missing street name signs.

Maintenance Requests
Please be sure to specify the intersection where the issue is located. Maintenance requests will be addressed as soon as possible.

Submit an Online Service Request